Letter of Invitation to Attend the Conference - More details
A letter of invitation is issued solely for the purpose of assisting participants with visa applications and/or to obtain funding for their attendance at the conference. Invitations can only be posted by Air Mail from the UK, delegates must allow at least 12 working days for their invitations to arrive.
If you require a letter of invitation please follow these steps:
- Select either a Posted or Electronic invitation from the Choose extras page.
- Make payment for your registration (and any posted invitation requested)
- Click on My Goldschmidt then click on My Purchases
- Follow the link to the invitation letter details form.
- Complete the form using the correct information (edits will be charged at €25).
- If you click to require that your presentation details be included on your invitation letter, please be aware that your letter will NOT be emailed or posted until after the oral and poster presentations have been scheduled which will be mid May 2019.
- If you do not require your presentation details to be included on your invitation letter, we will send electronic versions out via email and prepare any posted versions for sending via air-mail (no courier alternative is available) within three working days.
- Once posted letters can take up to three weeks to arrive to please leave enough time to allow for this.
-Invitation letters cannot be sent via courier service.
-Letters cannot be sent from Spain where the conference will be held.
-If your visa application is unsuccessful unfortunately the conference will not be able to refund your fees.