Early Career Events
The Early career event program provides opportunities for less senior scientists to network and learn from volunteers from the community.
These events are all being planned by our exhibitors. To find out more information, visit them on their booths.
Pre- and post-conference field trips
For Goldschmidt2018 the conference has secured the use of some of Boston University’s excellent accommodation. Priced at $85 per person per night these rooms represent fantastic value. The location offers picturesque views of the Charles River and downtown Boston from well air-conditioned rooms. The rooms can be used for self-catering (cookware not provided) and include free wifi.
The accommodation is a few easy stop from the congress centre on public transport. Located on the west end of the Boston University campus, guests can easily access 10 Buick Street via Storrow Drive, I-90. Overnight, on-campus parking is available.
Availability is limited so please book early to avoid missing out. For further details and booking information please click the button below.
Additionally, post your room-share requests and respond to existing posts on the Community Accommodation Board by clicking the button below.Book Budget Accommodation Here Community Accommodation Board
Boston Univeristy Low-Cost Accommodation (FULLY BOOKED)
10 Buick St, Boston, MA 02215, USA
- Modern, air-conditioned high-rise with 17 residential floors
- Apartments have four single-occupancy bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen (not stocked), and a living area.
- A lounge on the top floor has dramatic views of the Charles River, Cambridge, and downtown Boston.
- 24-hour front desk security
- On-premises laundry facility
- Overnight, on-campus parking
- On-campus dining options available
- In-house vending area
- Close Proximity to Buick Street Market and Café, featuring sandwiches, salads, soups, grocery items, and Dunkin Donuts
- Close proximity to Fresh Food Company at West Campus
- Nearby neighborhood restaurants
- Nearby supermarket and pharmacy