Early Career Events
The Early career event program provides opportunities for less senior scientists to network and learn from volunteers from the community.
These events are all being planned by our exhibitors. To find out more information, visit them on their booths.
Pre- and post-conference field trips
Publishing and reviewing
FULLY BOOKED - The aim of this workshop is to provide information on how to successfully publish your research and how to review manuscripts. A panel of editors will share their perspective on such matters as:
- How to start the process of getting your paper published
- How to navigate the ethical pitfalls of writing scientific papers
- How the peer review process works
- Recovering from reviewers comments – revise and reply
- How to be a great reviewer
Attendees are invited to interact with the panel and ask questions to learn more about the publishing and reviewing process.
A light lunch is included in the ticket price, this is subsidised and so places are limited to the first 50 applicants. You may attend without a ticket in which case lunch will not be provided.