Early Career Events
The Early career event program provides opportunities for less senior scientists to network and learn from volunteers from the community.
These events are all being planned by our exhibitors. To find out more information, visit them on their booths.
Pre- and post-conference field trips
- Each author may be the presenting author of only one standard abstract
- Exceptions: Keynote and medalist speakers may present a second abstract. All authors may also present a second abstract in theme 14: Outreach and Education
- The Abstract Deadline is March 30th (23:59 EST)
- A non-refundable fee of US$110 is due for every abstract
- Authors should ensure they use the downloadable MS Word template and the styles described here to prepare their abstracts
- Abstracts may only be submitted online (not emailed or posted)
- Abstracts may not exceed one page of the abstract template
- Abstracts should be submitted in PDF format
- The abstracts will be published in the Goldschmidt archive website, where they can be searched alongside all other Goldschmidt abstracts since 2000
- Authors can edit their own files until the abstract deadline, after this an US$18 charge will be made by the conference for any changes made