Conference program arranged by day
Program by Theme
Conference program arranged by subject
How the sessions are arranged during the conference
- Pop Up Talks
The headline talks of the conference
Award talks and ceremonies
All the Keynote talks
Members of the committees organising the conference
- Pop Up Talks
These events are organised by scientists, societies and members of the geochemical community for the benefit and interest of all our delegates.
Early Career Events
Two 60 minute workshops will be held each day during the meetings at lunch time (these will not conflict with the conference program). Each workshop will accommodate up to 50 participants. Students and early career scientists will register through the conference website during registration. Participants will pay €5 during registration towards a subsidized lunch to reserve their place. Delegates are asked not to book into more than two of these events to ensure that all Early Career delegates have the chance to attend some of the program. In addition, several events open to all students and early career scientists (mentoring, pop-up talks, speed mentoring) will be held during the conference.
These events are all being planned by our exhibitors. To find out more information, visit them on their booths.
The field trips run in association with Goldschmidt are organised and led by scientists for scientists.
There will be a range of exciting social events for Goldschmidt delegates to meet and mingle with fellow geochemists.
Program Overview: Posters
Wednesday, 17:30 - 19:30
- 04c: The Earth’s deep mantle: from its formation to the present day
- 04g: Melting, Overprinting, Recycling: The making of the Earth's mantle over 4.5 Gyr.
- 05a: MORB Petrogenesis: From Mantle Partial Melting to Fractional Crystallization
- 05g: Evolution, distribution and recycling of volatiles in the mantle of Earth and other planetary bodies
- 06b: Accessory Minerals at Extreme Conditions and Scales of Observation
- 06e: Evolution of the continental crust and mantle lithosphere
- 06g: Fluid, mineral and melt inclusions as petrologic indicators to unravel geologic processes
- 06i: Geochronology & Thermochronology: dates and rates for crustal processes
- 07j: Innovations in accessory mineral U-Th-Pb petrochronology
- 08b: Spatial and Temporal Dynamics of Early Stages of Mineral Formation and Micron-scale Heterogeneities – Insights from Field, Experiments and Numerical Approaches
- 08e: Nano- and micro-geochemistry: exploration at today’s frontiers
- 08i: Geochemical processes in confined media
- 08k: Symposium Honoring Prof. Gordon E. Brown, Jr. for his Life-long Contributions to the Geochemistry Community
- 09b: Carbonate Weathering Impacts on Critical Zone Evolution: Rapid transformations of structure and function on decade to millennial timescales.
- 09c: Weathering of volcanic rocks and glass alteration processes: past, present, and future
- 09i: Novel and traditional proxies for sedimentary provenance studies: from high-resolution mineralogy, geochemistry and isotopes to integrating-multidisciplinary approach
- 10b: Exploring the Hadal Zone: Recent Advances in Hadal Science and Technology
- 10d: Seafloor hydrothermal processes on modern and ancient Earth: Implications for life, elemental budgets, and oxidation states of the lithosphere-hydrosphere-atmosphere system
- 10h: Non-conventional stable isotopes in the ocean: novel applications, technological advances, and future applications
- 10l: Deoxygenation in the past, present and future ocean
- 10n: Nutrient Biogeochemistry in the Ocean: Past, Present and Future
- 11j: Critical Zone (CZ) export to streams and ground water as indicator for CZ functions in the Anthropocene: challenges and opportunities
- 11l: Aggregates in soils and sediments
- 11m: Biotic and abiotic iron redox transformations in natural and engineered systems
- 11n: Organic proxies: indicators of climate changes, tracers of past ecosystems, keys to the Anthropocene - In Memoriam Geoff Eglinton
- 13e: Metal and metalloid contaminant dynamics in environmental systems – novel insights from stable isotope and spectroscopic approaches
- 13g: Understanding the role of organic matter in the fate and behaviour of trace metals, rare earth elements and radionuclides
- 13k: Medical geochemistry — geological context, toxic element uptake and health effects: A session in honour of Annette Johnson
- 14e: New insights into the evolution of Archean-Paleoproterozoic environments and the biosphere
- 15f: Tracing biogeochemical cycles from enzyme to ecosystem using novel isotopic, mineralogical and organic tools in geobiology and geochemistry
- 17g: Paleoceanographic and Paleoclimate proxies: Their standing on Elderfield’s proxy development Curve
- 17k: Beyond the dental drill: Advancing paleoenvironmental proxies with high-resolution analytical techniques
- 17l: Deadly Kiss of LIPs: Their role in Phanerozoic and Precambrian Environmental Change and Biotic Extinctions
- 18i: The Energy, Mineral and Resource-Recovery Nexus: Rare Earths, Uranium, and Other Critical Resources
- 22b: Advancements in Reactive Transport Simulation across Scales and Disciplines and in Evolving Porous Media