Goldschmidt2017, the world's major geochemistry congress, is due to take place in Paris, France, from August 13th-18th, 2017. More than 3600 abstracts are expected, with up to 4000 attendees. Journalists are welcome to attend.
Previous Goldschmidt conferences have brought several headline-making stories, which were extensively reported by the international press (e.g. BBC, La Stampa, CBS, New York Times, AFP, etc.).
This year we anticipate more headline-making stories about the science behind geochemistry, and how this affects the real world.
The 2017 conference will feature sessions on a variety of newsworthy topics, including:
- Making of Planets (exoplanet exploration and impacts)
- Geobiology of the Past (mass extinction, fossils, origin of life)
- Energy Resources for Society
- Mineral Resources for Society
In order to ensure that you receive advance press releases and practical info about the Goldschmidt conference (and about geochemistry in general) email us at: email@example.com
If you want to register for press attendance, send an email with:
- Your name and who you work for
- Your email and cellphone details
- Proof of your press credentials (e.g. a press card)
We look forward to seeing you there.